Got big, looming New Year’s resolutions?
Drop them. They’re overwhelming & un-fun. Plus, they set you up for feeling like a failure.
Instead, assign yourself weekly 7-Day Challenges. 7-Day Challenges are realistic & fun. Plus, they give you the opportunity to taste success.
Success is motivating. When you get a success streak going it makes you proud of yourself & then you feel more confident to take on other small wins until you have MOMENTUM going exactly where you want it!
7-Day Challenge Ideas
Focus on just one challenge each week such as:
– drink hot lemon water every morning
– switch coffee to green tea every afternoon
– run/walk/sprint 1 mile every day
– enjoy every meal from table-plate-chair
– focus on chewing every bite of food 15x
– DIY a lunch bowl every day instead of going out
– eat p+p snacks @ 3pm to manage munchies
– make tea after dinner to satisfy a sweet tooth
– go green for breakfast (kale + eggs/green juice)
– write down 3 things you’re grateful for each day
– set your alarm 30 min earlier for a rush-free am
– do a daily 7-minute strength or stretch workout
Challenging yourself every day is one of the most exciting ways to live! Watch me talk about my 7-day challenge method HERE.