Summer means more impromptu good times like backyard get-togethers & concerts in the park.
Pack up these 6 hassle-free goodies to create a balanced party spread – anytime, anywhere:
1) Grapes from California. All colors of grapes are a natural source of beneficial antioxidants. Plus, they provide a sweet pop of hydration. I love working w/ Grapes from CA.
2) Multi-seed crackers. Good-for-you crunch w/ fiber, protein & healthy fat.
3) Olive tapenade. Savory & satisfying cracker topping. Plus tapenade = classy.
4) Spicy green beans. Super fun way to eat your veggies.
5) Raw chocolate cookies. A healthy indulgence w/ 4 superfood ingredients & no added sugar.
6) Wine. AKA: nature’s sunscreen. Flavonoids in wine may protect against severe sunburn. (Use your usual SPF, too!)