Featured salad from the DOLE Taste of Spain Collection. SUPERFOOD INGREDIENT: Potatoes. Potatoes contain resistant starch that acts like fiber and helps you feel fuller longer. Also, potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin C and potassium.
Time: 30 | Servings: 6
- 1 package (14 oz.) DOLE Classic Coleslaw
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons basil pesto
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons white or red vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika or ground cumin
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, cooked until tender, drained, halved, cooled
- 1/4 cup fresh or thawed frozen peas
- 1/4 cup fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, orange juice, pesto, tomato paste, vinegar, oil and paprika or cumin until well combined.
- Add the potatoes, peas, corn, red pepper and DOLE® Classic Coleslaw to dressing mixture and toss. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Transfer to shallow bowls or plates.
Nutritional Facts for DOLE Seville Potato Verde
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.