Featured salad from the DOLE World Flavors recipe collection. This salad is a satisfying, complete meal that includes miso to sooth a salty craving.
Time: 45 | Servings: 4
- 1 14-ounce package extra-firm tofu, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 slices country-style bread, crusts removed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dressing & Salad:
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons miso
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 cups DOLE Italian Blend from two 10-ounce packages
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Position racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 425°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- To prepare tofu: Pat tofu dry and cut into 3/4-inch cubes. Combine lemon juice, miso and garlic in a large bowl. Add the tofu and gently toss to coat. Spread the tofu in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake on the upper oven rack, turning two or three times during baking, until browned, for 18 to 20 minutes.
- To prepare croutons: Toss bread with oil, pepper and salt in a medium bowl. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake on the lower oven rack, turning two or three times during baking, until browned and crisp, for 12 to 14 minutes.
- To prepare dressing & assemble salad: Whisk oil, lemon juice, miso and garlic in a large bowl. Add Italian Blend and Parmesan; toss to coat. Serve topped with the tofu and croutons.
Nutritional Facts for DOLE Miso-Garlic-Roasted Tofu Caesar Salad
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.