Featured salad from the DOLE Salads Blends recipe collection. Flat-Belly Ingredient Spotlight: PINEAPPLE. Pineapple contains bromelain, which improves digestion and decreases post-meal bloating. (Image courtesy of Dole.)
Time: 20 | Servings: 2
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 to 2 teaspoons water
- 3 cups DOLE® Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 individual DOLE Banana(s), sliced
- 1 cup peeled sliced fresh DOLE Tropical Gold® Pineapple
- 1/2 cup DOLE Raspberries
- Place vinegar, mustard, honey and salt in small bowl. Whisk in yogurt and oil; stir in poppy seed. Thin with water as needed.
- Arrange spinach on platter or individual plates. Compose fruit on top of salad. Drizzle with dressing.
Nutritional Facts for DOLE Fresh Fruit Salad w/ Baby Spinach & Yogurt Poppy Seed Dressing
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.