Inspired by DOLE Salads. Entertain guests with a fresh twist on a classic Vietnamese Bánh mì sandwich. Chopsticks not required.
- 6 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons spicy garlic chili sauce (such as “sriracha”)
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) DOLE Very Veggie Salad
- 2 cups sliced cucumber, cut very thinly on a bias
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves (lightly packed)
- 2 small jalapeños, seeded and cut into very thin rounds (about 1/2 cup)
- Whisk vinegar, mayo and chili sauce.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Recipe Note: Can be served with grilled shrimp, chicken or steak skewers.
Nutritional Facts for Banh Mi Chopped Salad
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.