- About Dawn
- Work with Dawn
- Media Room
- Useful Stuff
I also received a lot of great feedback about the workshop after and I thought you should know that you touched many of us that evening.
(New York, NY)
My Food and Nutrition Philosophy is simple: Wholesome and nourishing foods are magic. The right foods have the power to improve all the cells in your body to help you look healthy and feel strong and alive.
Five things you can expect from me that you won’t get from other nutrition gurus:
1) “RD” Credentials. I’ve worked hard to earn my credentials, so you can trust the information I will give you is based in science.
2) Research Base. To that scientific foundation I include my personal experience working with thousands of individuals.
3) Real Food Focus. I apply my solid cooking background to wholesome, nourishing, plant-based foods. I can teach you how to retrain your taste buds, recalibrate portions naturally and redirect cravings.
4) Realistic Approach. We live in a time-crunched, rushed society. My style is to be flexible and personalize your plan to your schedule & routine. I will teach you smart shortcuts to make your current life healthier.
5) Results Oriented. I am dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. Results: you’ll feel more energy, manage disease, lose weight. It’s not enough that I give you information. I want to teach you how to take action and really change your life.
Dawn Jackson Blatner is a registered dietitian and certified specialist in sports dietetics. Dawn is the nutrition consultant for the Chicago Cubs, a food and nutrition blogger with Huffington Post and a nutrition expert on the advisory board of Fitness Magazine. She is the author of The Flexitarian Diet, recently ranked a top plant-based diet by US News & World Report.
Dawn is a trusted expert appearing regularly in media outlets such as The Today Show, Good Morning America Health, Extra, USA Today, People, Time and WebMD. She has worked as the dietitian for Lifetime Television and with a national healthfood chain, exclusive spas, DePaul University and Northwestern Memorial Hospital Wellness Institute. Dawn was a national media spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics for 9 years.
Dawn recently received Lifetime Television’s “Remarkable Woman Award” for her work in the field of nutrition and has over 15 years experience working with clients to super-charge their health. When she’s not traveling the world sharing her nutrition philosophy, you can find Dawn in her hometown of Chicago…counseling clients in her downtown office, at a farmers market feeling up produce for freshness, in the kitchen testing out new recipes or jogging to pop music. She has an awesome stepson in college and lives with her handsome husband Chris and part-time shih tzu, Mr. Nuts.
I want to inspire & motivate you to transform your health by using the Power of Food. You deserve to know how to feed your body right to wake-up each morning with a healthy spring in your step.